Thursday, January 25, 2007

We're off to a rousing start!

Thanks to everyone who attacked me yesterday. Andy Nowicki wins a prize for exposing my poor memory of the Rocky films. What can I say? the guys who nicknamed me were bigga fans....

Diane was a bit more sheepish in the comments, but she sent me an email stating I was "mad as a hatter" which I believe is some kind of veiled reference to sniffing glue. Am I right? Fortunately for my brain cells I haven't done that in a while.

Kathleen derided me as being derivative. She's probably right; my wife says I derive her crazy. Yuk, yuk. (Hey, Kathleen, how's that Business Transaction blog coming? Is that going to be derivative?)

I'll have more dirt up on myself later. I have to do some work now, OK!?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Pauli, thanks for cruising by my blog. I'll be back to check in on your witty insights, mwwaa ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete