Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Other Greatest Cover-up in Human History

According to Pistol Pete and his sources, Judas Iscariot was possibly part of an alleged love triangle between Jesus and Mary Magdalene. Whodathunkit. Excerpt:

"We think it could, possibly, with some measure of uncertainty, be two letters," says Professor Sam R. T. Pants, archaeologist from Harvard University. "One is perhaps from Judas Iscariot to Mary Magdalene and the other potentially is Mary’s reply."

That reminds me, these t-shirts are still available.

3 comments:

  1. i can't believe amy welborn missed this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing this important discovery the Church would like to cover up. You do a great service to all of us (especially me, in plugging my blog).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the bookstore and I saw the Da Vinci Cod. Read a little bit -- it seemed like a very irritating, strained and awkward attempt at humor. The only thing I would even dare compare it to would be...... MY BLOG!!! So I bought it, what the hey. I was there to pick up my copy of Schmucks.

    ReplyDelete