Friday, December 12, 2008

LMFAO: Vintage Miller Time

I don't watch much TV, too depressing, so I was probably throwing back a Miller High Life with a cheese sandwich while this interview was going on. Dennis Miller is too hilarious. Here are a few excerpts:

MILLER: And by the way, what's with the holy man [Deepak Chopra] wearing the overly current eyewear? You know, I want my visionaries to look a little more humble. Him showing up with those glasses is like Gandhi with an ankle bracelet or something.
.
.
MILLER: All I can tell you is after I watched the Chopra boys and I watched Ted Turner, I remember thinking these guys have a lot of gall calling George Bush stupid, because I've met George Bush, and those three make Bush look like Stephen Hawking on a ginkgo biloba drip.
.
.
O'REILLY: Finally, Festivus in Washington may be now allowed to put up a sign, whatever that may be, take it from "Seinfeld." Your analysis, please?

MILLER: Well, this is what happens when you open the idiot floodgates. And this is what they're going to get now. And I find it amazingly ironic that atheism has turned into such a strident, lachrymose religion. Where's the sense of humor up there, guys?
.
.
MILLER: ....Although I thought the [Festivus] sign next to the Nativity scene made the Nativity scene look much more authentic, because I thought the cow had come out of the manger and dropped one on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment