Sunday, February 8, 2009

Funny list

Way back when I started this blog (remember?) I didn't expect to take it even as moderately serious as I have, posting an average of 10 pieces of stuff per week for the last 2 years. This in fact is my 799th post, a milestone that some people never get to in their blogging life even when, like me, they cheap out by posting time-wasting youtube videos rather than substantive commentary about Ann Coulter's new black dress et suchlike.

Some of you might remember one of the many annoying things I used to do "back in da day", i.e. changing the title to the blog every few posts. It really messes with people who use feed readers, whatever they are. Anyway, I just found a list of some of the erstwhile titles of my blog before I settled on Est Quod Est which translates roughly to "yo 't be wha''t be, ma dog". Here's the list.

Lundi Gras
Marty Graw
Parce, Domine, Parce populo tuo
Ours go to Eleven
Gimme that old time religion
Happy Birthday Chelsea Clinton
He Shall Give His Angels Charge Over Thee
The Whole Enchilada
Sorry, I'm Feeling Ambivalent
Isn't it bliss? Don't you approve?
Sacramentum Caritatis
Let the Wookiee Win

In retrospect, my favorite is "Isn't it bliss, don't you approve" a line from Send in the Clowns. But the most utterly random is probably "Happy Birthday Chelsea Clinton".


Isn't it rich. Yuk, yuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment