Monday, July 26, 2010

Crackerlist

Well, hat tip to AB's Big J for this great link on I Own the World which showcases the melanin deficit of the Journolisters. I think the dude is continuing to add to the images as more of the 400 are discovered, judging from the comments. There is one person of color near the bottom. The line at the top puts it best: "THIS LATTE PARTY SURE LOOKS EXCLUSIONARY, IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE AMERICA. IT LOOKS MORE LIKE THE UPPER WEST SIDE OF MANHATTAN."

UPDATE: Here's a text list from American Thinker.

The following 64 names are confirmed members of the now-defunct JournoList listserv.

1. Ezra Klein
2. Dave Weigel
3. Matthew Yglesias
4. David Dayen
5. Spencer Ackerman
6. Jeffrey Toobin
7. Eric Alterman
8. Paul Krugman
9. John Judis
10. Eve Fairbanks
11. Mike Allen
12. Ben Smith
13. Lisa Lerer
14. Joe Klein
15. Brad DeLong
16. Chris Hayes
17. Matt Duss
18. Jonathan Chait
19. Jesse Singal
20. Michael Cohen
21. Isaac Chotiner
22. Katha Pollitt
23. Alyssa Rosenberg
24. Rick Perlstein
25. Alex Rossmiller
26. Ed Kilgore
27. Walter Shapiro
28. Noam Scheiber
29. Michael Tomasky
30. Rich Yesels
31. Tim Fernholz
32. Dana Goldstein
33. Jonathan Cohn
34. Scott Winship
35. David Roberts
36. Luke Mitchell
37. John Blevins
38. Moira Whelan
39. Henry Farrell
40. Josh Bearman
41. Alec McGillis
42. Greg Anrig
43. Adele Stan
44. Steven Teles
45. Harold Pollack
46. Adam Serwer
47. Ryan Donmoyer
48. Seth Michaels
49. Kate Steadman
50. Laura Rozen
51. Jesse Taylor
52. Michael Hirsh
53. Daniel Davies
54. Jonathan Zasloff
55. Richard Kim
56. Thomas Schaller
57. Jared Bernstein
58. Holly Yeager
59. Joe Conason
60. David Greenberg
61. Todd Gitlin
62. Mark Schmitt
63. Kevin Drum
64. Sarah Spitz

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy these arrogant, elitist a-holes are being exposed. I've said so on Twitter and I'll say it here -- the Tea Party movement needs to target these media people as well as politicians. Politicians are only part of the problem.

    The JournoListers have nothing but contempt for most of this country. They schemed to withhold the truth and to spin the news in favor of their selected candidate (Obama). They called fellow Americans names like "teabaggers" and "fucking NASCAR retards".

    These scumbags needed to have their names, faces and hateful words spread far and wide. They are smug, smarmy and conceited and have never known any real suffering. They are toxic to this country -- as toxic as any left-wing politician.

    I hope the Tea Party movement is paying attention and has plans to go after the JournoListers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this out: some greaseball JournoList member whines about how *mean* conservatives are to a group of people that just wanted to chat and exchange ideas. Never mind that they had no use for *conservative* ideas.

    No wonder his attempt at whitewashing doesn't work. He looks like he hasn't used soap or shampoo in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I think I can't hate the JournoLister bastards more than I already do, I run across this.

    BTW, Ryan Donmoyer -- the pig-faced White House Correspondent for Bloomberg -- was the one who compared "teabaggers" to brownshirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apologize for the intemperance of some of these posts yesterday, specifically where I said that I hated these people. I know that, as a Christian, I shouldn't hate people. I also shouldn't make fun of people's looks, although they kind of deserve it with all the insults they hurl at decent people who they happen to disagree with ("teabagger", "f***ing NASCAR retards", etc).

    Anyway, maybe I should quit following politics for a while. I already have problems with high blood pressure, and politics seems to make it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, you don't have to apologize to me. But I know what you mean. It's hard not to have feelings of hatred toward these people, esp. when you read what they said about Sarah Palin and her child. I was very angry at that.

    I try to balance out political reading between serious content and light, humorous stuff. Otherwise I'd be angry all the time. That's why I check out sites like Iowahawk and IMAO a lot. If I merely took in a steady diet of Mark Levin I'd be in a constant state of rage, even tho' I happen to appreciate Levin for what he does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, the remarks about Sarah Palin's child really make me spit nails. I've had people w/ DS in my family (my Mom's youngest sister & a cousin on my Dad's side, both deceased) so bigotry towards DS people sends me into a towering rage like nothing else.

    I need to get back to reading humor sites again. That's how I've coped with politics fatigue in the past.

    ReplyDelete