Monday, January 21, 2013

Guns don't kill people; Democrats kill people

Another reason the media would rather talk about gun control laws than the murderers who commit gun crime: the perps are Democrats and/or come from Democrat families.

Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.

Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.

Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.

Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.

This shouldn't surprise people. The left is always ginning up hatred against Christians, conservatives and other groups. Oh, yes, also hatred against America is a pretty big theme on the left. So that's a skip and a jump from hating Americans in the mind of an unstable brute.

Yeah, Einstein I know that not all Democrats kill people. But the media pipe dream is that a serious NRA member is going to pull a Lanza and there is very little chance of that. Hang around us for a short time and you would know this.

Incidentally, please consider joining the NRA. I recently renewed my membership which I had allowed to lapse a few years back.

1 comment:

  1. Jared Loughner (Gabrielle Giffords shooter) has been described as "left wing, quite liberal" and "radical", although it looks like he could be described as a lot of things.

    BTW, I've been an NRA member since before I was a gun owner. They are truly a civil rights organization, rather than a bunch of ideologues masquearading as a civil rights group (I'm talking about you, ACLU). And allow me to brag that I upgraded to "Endowment" level with my pre-election contribution -- glad I gave my money to NRA instead of Romney's consultants. I might have blown a gasket over that.

    ReplyDelete