Monday, July 15, 2013

I want to be a statistic

I love great rock music whether it was made by punks, hippies, idiots or geniuses. But the words almost always crack me up.



Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia page for the Descendent's lead singer, Milo Aukerman:

[Milo] Aukerman holds a doctorate in biochemistry from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and works as a plant researcher at DuPont in Delaware.[3] The Descendents are still active on occasion, turning up in 2010, replacing Devo to headline the FunFunFunFest in Austin, TX on November 7 and playing Australia in December.

Aukerman has been married since 1996 and is the father of two children.

So what are the odds that this guy has a home in the suburbs? Most rockers either die young or end up squares. Like me. I love being a square; it's awesome. Or maybe it's just that I'm awesome... unclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment