Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend Warrior

This is just a notification that I'll probably be mostly a "weekend warrior" on the blogging front for the foreseeable future. I have made a major change in my "day-job" employment which should be an improvement in the long-term, but the adjustment period will most definitely see a drop in posting. My mates might pick up the slack, who knows. We may be headed toward a heavy news season on our favorite topic. April showers supposedly bring May flowers, right?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pauli! Jonathan Carpenter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Just part of the continuing adventure which is my real (offline) life.

    We are also expecting our seventh child later this year. So I jumped on the opportunity to take a job which would mean I'd be less busy (hopefully). Running your own business can be rewarding... but it can also be tedious.

    ReplyDelete