Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Wisdom of Justin Timberlake

Andy N says he likes absurd humor in his blogger profile and I have a weakness for it as well. So I thought I'd do this top 10 quotes list for him. It's from a link I found to roughly 100 quotes from Justin Timberlake. Honestly, I have no idea what the guy sings or sounds like, except he was either married to Britney or dated her. But I know cluelessness wisdom when I see it.



10) I never took formal dance training. It's something I picked up from going to clubs and watching MTV.

9) For me, Michael Jackson and Prince were bigger than lollipops! (whaaaaa....?)

8) It's sad that we only use 10 percent of our brains. I think some people can tap into another part of their brain. (actually not true, the first part, that is. On the other hand...)

7) The mind is more powerful than anything in the world. If we were able to use our full minds, we would probably destroy ourselves and the world.

6) If there were something that I was going to endorse, it would probably be something like sneakers.

5) If you put out 150 percent, then you can always expect 100 percent back. That's what I was always told as a kid, and It's worked for me so far! (Who got the other 50%? Don't let this guy do your retirement porfolio.)

4) I believe people can move things with their minds. (There goes that crazy mind again!)

3) Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love. (Yeah, that's rough....)

2) You shouldn't pick on old people, man.

and, my favorite...

1) I used to think I actually was Batman.

4 comments:

  1. And this is the dude who's going to be producing some of Duran Duran tracks on their new album. You see whence my lack of optimism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I sang in church growing up. Memphis is the blues capital of the world, we like to say."

    Folks from Memphis must be real proud of JT.

    ReplyDelete