Monday, January 28, 2008

Failure

The FeedBlitz drive ended yesterday. My goal was to sign up 15 readers, and I utterly failed to meet my goal. This is failure defined. Of course, I haven't blogged in several days, but I can't help that I'm human and have other things to do. Sheeeeeeeesh....

Words fail me. Let's see what the "Man in Black" says about the situation:


OMG, that is so rude, Mr. Cash! I'm shocked that you would make such an uncourteous gesture. After all, I did sign up three new people. Now they will probably stop reading my blog as well.



LOL: "We're not just talking about, you know, something else, you know, we're talking about my life, you know...."

1 comment:

  1. And it's making me do something I don't want to do. To make a clean break and say, "No way Pauli!"

    ReplyDelete