Friday, June 26, 2009

Dimora "on the offensive"

Mildly entertaining. Tim Hagan is the dude on Dimora's right, and he looks embarrassed. The four fingers on the forehead; that's what I do when I'm hoping and praying that someone will wrap it up quickly.








Dimora drags out as many red herrings as Traficant, but he's not nearly as entertaining. Calling the Plain Dealer a Republican rag is silly, but I realize that a lot of people feel that way. Probably because it's not nearly as left-leaning as it's bigger city counterparts.

Playing the victim is rarely attractive, and the "private lunch meeting" speculations and Detroit road trip fantasies reveal a deep paranoia, methinks. I don't know who Dimora's attorney is; he knows better than I whether these outbursts are good for public opinion. Frost doesn't look too good in the shot where he's included―he should be smiling, not blinking and swallowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment