Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's been nice, eh

For me, this article first produces a feeling of deep irony. Then it sort of turns into validation; I've always argued that people with means and/or determination will never wait in line for health care. When there's a will there's a way and a means to finance it.

Then my feelings turn toward fear at the last sentence in this paragraph:

Let's hope that by then Canada has expanded its own private option, so Americans will one day be able to visit Alberta for faster, better care. Unless Congress bars that too.

I'm not too scared, however. I always remind myself that I'm part of an angry mob of unruly Americans who are willing to kill to get our way.

1 comment:

  1. That's why it is so annoying when celebrities lecture us about universal healthcare. They will never, ever have to wait to get anything medical they need.

    ReplyDelete