Monday, May 31, 2010

Ted Nugent on Memorial Day

A moving piece from a patriot. Excerpt:

We owe it to these brave Americans and their families to win this war with our honor intact, not to telegraph to the enemy when we are packing up and leaving the battlefield. I'm no military tactician, but announcing when we are leaving the battlefield is analogous to putting an ad in your local newspaper to let all local punks and thugs know when you are going on vacation so they can plunder your home.

I stand with most Americans demanding a victory strategy, not an exit strategy.

Yeah.

3 comments:

  1. www.thornwalker.com/ditch/nowicki_tea_parties.htm

    The Last Ditch: Tea Parties, Rocky, and Ahnold: God Bless the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, Andy. I thought you had gone into the bunker for good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I've been dwelling in the wide world outside of your own blogsite, Pauli. I just thought I'd descend back into YOUR bunker momentarily to drop you a line. And now, up periscope!

    Thanks for the tag you provided for my book, by the way...

    ReplyDelete