Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Dose of Lunarity

I was thinking, "What do I want to look at on the old internets before I retire this fine Sunday evening?" Then I applied the ol' V8 slap. "Of course, some Danse Macabre from one of my favorite bloggers, Oengus Moonbones!" Excerpt:

"Well, how's it going today, Charon?" Cerberus asked. "Meh," said Charon after taking a drag on his smoke, "I had a busy day. What a crowd." Cerberus, knowing Charon well and looking past his phony reticence, sensed that he wanted to tell a story. Charon can be very talkative when he feels like it. "Well, what happened? Tell me," said Cerberus as he sat on his haunches, listening as he wagged his tail. Tossing the butt away into the slimy Acheron river, Charon leaned on his oar and began talking: "Rock stars! What can you do about them?...."

That's a teaser, read the rest. The man cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment