Thursday, November 20, 2014

What you be H8ing on?

Here's someone who got away with a hate (H8) speech on his/her vanity license plate. H8WNTR. But I'm not sure what he/she hates actually. Is it the penny stock WNTR or the Indianapolis Radio Station? There's also this guy who uses those letters as a Twitter handle, for some reason. But what this person actually hates remains a complete mystery to me.



I'm guessing it was the penny stock. Those things are risky, I'm telling you. Any other theories?

Man, I am not enjoying this cold weather.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have your snowmobile ready? Jonathan Carpenter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never had one. Used to ride my friend's some back in PA.

      Delete
  2. If you have snow like in Buffalo; you will ski? Jonathan Carpenter

    ReplyDelete