Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Pauli Poll Feature

Here's a new feature included with your annual membership. Our first online poll is over on the right. If you've never been to the Crunchy Con blog, well, now's your chance to check it out. It's truly an amazing place -- kind of like Disneyland except there's more arguing, none of the roller coasters work and there's no Mickey Mouse.

Granted it's not the best online poll ever, and I really apologize to the ladies that the powder blue color clashes with the dog-poo brown theme of this blog. I'll remedy that in the next one... I promise. In the comments here, please give me some suggestions of future poll questions, I'm dying to hear them.

These are really easy to set up -- this one is from Micropoll. Not easy to multiple vote on either, so don't try to cheat!

2 comments:

  1. i shall not vote until you create an "all of the above" selection. or at least let me rank them in order of preference.

    maybe we should start a drinking game every time rod says mentions "bishops", "bible girl" or "spengler". we'd be drunk all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for voting. Kathleen emailed me a really good idea -- we're working out the details. It's basically a way to "put our money where our mouth is" and turn some of Rod's lemons into lemonade. More later.

    ReplyDelete