Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No hanging chads

Eleven of you voted in the poll I announced earlier and decided once and for all the size of my huge, throbbing readership. The results are in... it's "Over 20, not including Pikkumatti who is a Pokemon character" in a landslide of Carterian proportions. I realize that some of you didn't vote because you didn't want to engage in "consequentialism on parade" or give in to any other temptations to immoral or unseemly behavior. That's OK. The fact that so many of you are reading this now is quite adequate to support the corners of the devilish grin affixed to my visage.

3 comments:

  1. I realize that some of you didn't vote because you didn't want to engage in "consequentialism on parade"

    ROTFLMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still don't know what that means. does it mean: the fact that one is an ass makes on parade oneself around like an ass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't vote because I didn't want to not count myself.

    ReplyDelete