Monday, September 14, 2009

Chris Johnson: Male Kathleen Parker collapses on his fainting couch

Hey, don't mock the furniture, Mr. Midwest Conservative. That fainting couch was handmade and has been sitting in the family bungalow for years!

Too good...

Why do I think the millions who marched on Saturday are on to something important? When the male Kathleen Parker collapses on his fainting couch.

I wonder if Chris Johnson will be called un-Christian for this "vicious assault" on a fellow Christian? Not that I want him to receive the treatment with which I was graced... just wondering.

Funny how Rod hedges his bets by adding an update where he links to Matt Welch's common assessment that, hey, these people aren't that bad in the main... a few expected kooks... etc, etc. And Welch flatly condemns "geek" and "nut" standard caricatures of the Tea Party protestors by the news outlets, something we don't expect Rod to ever do.

H/T Dianonymous.

4 comments:

  1. I won't be able to get that Rod-on-fainting-couch image out of my mind now, LOL!

    Actually, that's a little scary....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaah...Dreher is *such* a jerkwad! I'm so tired of fake conservatives like him mocking people who question this administration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I initially misread the post title and thought it was about Charles Johnson. Then again, what was said about Dreher could go double for that idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quick, someone bring Aunt Pittypat her smelling salts

    ReplyDelete