Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"After the Beach Impeach...."

I'm. Laughing. Too. Hard.


Mark Day doesn't always make me laugh, but this was a great forum for his brand of stand-up wit.


OK. Confession time. I'm not really too ashamed of my "guilty pleasures" of internet comedy, so... yeah, I admit, I dig youtube amateurs like Smosh, kind of an emo Python, and Christine of "Happyslip" fame, who is very funny and talented. (Did I leave anything out..... oh, she's kind of cute, too.)

But my favorite by far simply has got to be "Zombietime" who has provided us such great photo diaries of San Fran craziness over the years.

Wow, Feinstein's house resembles St. Peter's basilica. Or something. I also loved the Marimba band and the "COEXIST" bumper sticker.

1 comment:

  1. I encourage you and your readers to take a few minutes and see:

    http://www.usalone.com/cgi-bin/transparency.cgi?paper=1&qnum=pet45

    It's a list of the 25 most recent comments made by real Americans participating in an online poll/letter-writing campaign concerning the impeachment charges recently filed against Vice President Cheney, which are now being evaluated by the House Judiciary Committee. The participation page is at:

    http://www.usalone.com/cheney_impeachment.php

    Since this campaign began, three members of Congress have signed on as co-sponsors, in part due to hearing from their constituents.

    ReplyDelete