Friday, October 26, 2007

Ain't too proud to bleg

The Wikipedia glossary of blogging terms defines the noun bleg as follows:

A blog entry consisting of a request to the readers, such as for information or contributions. A portmanteau of "blog" and "beg". Also called "Lazyweb."

Sounds like me; I work really hard on this blog to make sure everyone knows how lazy I am. That's why I took some time off from watching television and eating Ruffles to put together the K Street Bleg to invite the mysterious blog commenter named "The Man from K Street" to start a blog.

I just think his comments are so dead on and cut through the digestive by-product of the pessimistas and the ivory tower condescension which is so prevalent in certain corners of the blogosphere. It's unfair that a lazy ass, or as I like to call myself, an "ambition-challenged person", has to wait so long inbetween K Street fixes.

So how about it, Mr. Man?

4 comments:

  1. ugh! ugh! I almost followed a link to that toxic beliefnot s***. I second the motion to bleg K-Man, but i didn't know you were still reading the toxicacious D.

    completely off topic: VH-1's the Best Week Ever is the best show ever. try to catch this week's treatment of gay dumbledore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also agree with your idea to bleg K-man. I also agree with you Kathleen, about toxic D. Look at my blog www.scrappycons.com and you will see me fisk D's buddy, Randy Andy, or has Mark Shea calls him (The 800-pound gorilla of the Blogosphere).

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you mean the 800 pound bear jonathan?
    (blech)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just quoting from Mark Shea's description of him, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete