Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Guevaragate update

Via Susan and Babalu Blog, we have an update on the earlier reported discovery of a Cuban flag superimposed with Che Guevara's famous silhouette at the Houston Obama headquarters. It turns out that the owner of the flag is a Cuban woman who was not murdered by Castro or Guevara. Here is an interview with her.



What can you say to this defense? She doesn't have time, she doesn't watch the news, there are many more important things, she's helping Obama "Bring the Change" and she has a meeting in half an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pauli,

    Thanks for the shout-out. :-) I finally got a chance to view this, since YouTube is blocked at work.

    What an idiot...she wouldn't address the issue at all. Because she knew if she did, she would have to admit that she is an admirer of a murdering thug. (I wish the reporter would have thrown that point in there anyway.) And I bet that broad is about as Cuban as I am, which is not at all.

    There is a forum for a particular brand of soap and beauty products that I go to sometimes. There are a couple of members there who show their admiration for Che in their sigs and stuff and it really makes me angry (which I hate because I go to places like that to get *away* from things that make me angry). They are totally clueless...it's like this guy is their secular Jesus or something.

    ReplyDelete