Thursday, December 18, 2008

Great Comment: "My diversity"

While reading this piece on Obama having to defend his choice of Rick Warren as the invocator for his inauguration, I came across this great comment from doorgunner3:

Why, that pastor does not endorse my personally held beliefs!
By all means, do not allow him to speak.
To do so would not honor my diversity.
And my diversity is the only diversity which matters.

Kudos to Obama for picking a normal preacher-man this time around. And I hope God gives Mr. Warren the noble mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fruitcakes.

2 comments:

  1. The far left are having a collective hissy fit over this and it's hilarious! As I said on another blog, Warren is like the Mister Rogers of the evangelical world. You would think that Fred Phelps was giving the invocation by the way these morons are reacting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan. Those are hilarious.

    Here's another more thoughtful look at it from the lefties over at Alexandria. The comments contain some pretty silly ramblings.

    ReplyDelete