Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Obama-Blagojevich Connection

I think I've found the connection between Obama and Blagojevich. Read this article. It explains how important it is for an incoming President to buy a new rug for the Oval Office. Bush spent $61,000.00 on the last one. My guess is that it wasn't from Lowe's. Well, why not save the taxpayers some dough and use Rod Blagojevich's toupee? It's probably big enough, and it's wild, ferocious look will help give the Obama White House the "change we've been waiting for."



Thanks for reading my blog. For current commentary and what-not, visit the Est Quod Est homepage

2 comments:

  1. This guy and Trent Lott both look like they wear plastic Devo hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I like Jonah's remark that I linked here that "Blago's hair not only appears bulletproof but seems to confirm reports that he is the human model for Playmobil action figures."

    ReplyDelete