Friday, March 6, 2009

03/06/09 12:15:18

I don't have a lot to say right now. Just wanted to commemorate the cool date and time. I've been counting by threes ever since watching Schoolhouse Rock when I was 6 or 7. Now the kids watch the recently-released DVDs and go around singing the songs which is pretty cool.

Anyway, was just listening to the podcast on this page, about 5 weeks old, but pretty good.

Also the Iowahawk piece is funny. As a companion piece to that, Kathleen sent me this audio link to a radio altercation between David Frum and Mark Levin. Usually Mark Levin tends to get overly excited and Frum is calm and collected; in this audio is basically the other way around. Another illustration of the absurdity of attacking Rush Limbaugh.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. The post after the one you linked to on Iowahawk is even funnier IMHO. It had me in tears...

    ReplyDelete