Monday, June 1, 2009

The President, the Burger Joint and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

You can laugh or cry at this, take your pick. Here's the meat between the hamburger buns:

Obama: What do you do Walter?
Walter: I work at, uh, NGA, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Obama: Outstanding, how long you been doing that?
Walter: About six years
Obama: Yea?
Walter: Yes.
Obama: You like it?
Walter: I do, keeps me...
Obama: So explain to me exactly what this National Geospatial...uh...
Walter: Uh, we work with, uh, satellite imagery..
Obama: Right
Walter: [unintelligible] ...support systems, so...
Obama: Sounds like good work.
Walter: Enjoy the weekend.
Obama: Appreciate it.


Some of the comments are over the top, but some are pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that that super-scary-smart Ivy League genius Obama was elected. Much better than having that dumb state-university-educated hick Sarah Palin as Vice-President.

    /snotty Obama supporter

    Seriously though, stuff like this scares me. This lightweight is responsible for defending this country. God help us.

    ReplyDelete