Friday, July 24, 2009

New poll: "How many people read Est Quod Est?"

Due to this recent comment, I figured it was high time to set the record straight on how many readers I have.

And just how would I accomplish this, pray tell? Would I look at how many web visits I get per day? Or how many unique visitors I receive? No, of course not. I will take a reader poll. And this is how it will work. Suppose one hundred readers voted, and say that 10 readers voted for "20 or more", 30 readers voted for "Zero", 40 readers said "Five or six" and 20 readers said "10 or more". Then the answer would be settled: Pauli has five or six readers.

This is the best way I know to find out how many readers I truly have, but I don't claim that there might be some possible margin of error.

So as they say in Chicago, "yous guys vote early and vote often."

2 comments:

  1. votes so far 4! i think that answers your question. ok maybe i should vote more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will vote more. I am sorry for my tardiness.

    ReplyDelete