Friday, August 21, 2009

More Fun: Busting on Pepsi Logos

I'm late to the game on this, but it's cracking up nonetheless so I'm sharing it. I think when you have a bunch of kids jumping around and you're self-employed with a number of projects going on you are somewhat entitled to neglect important developments in the silly world of advertising, marketing and brand logos. Suddenly, one of your projects is a possible logo change so you turn to El Goog for ideas. Then the gods of internet search grant you more than you requested; this Denver Egotist post on the relatively recent (10 months ago) Pepsi logo change had me howling.

I guess that Pepsi is now saying "Tired of doing Coke? Here, have some crack, man."

The comments were priceless, as are the comments for this post which also accuses the new bottle design of phallic imagery.

Here's another picture inspired by the logo, possibly even funnier.


I don't know; it's probably all a big Rorschach test and these folks are revealing what's really in their heads. I likewise plead guilty, but I'm still laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment