Monday, June 7, 2010

Hell-in, Hell-out

Blogger was down earlier, and I was busting to post all this great Helen Thomas stuff. First the viral video:


Thank you RabbiLive.com for giving us the unvarnished truth, not that any amount of varnish would help in Helen's case. Here are some more tasty factoids posted on the RabbiLive site:

Helen Thomas has been dropped by her speaker’s agency, Nine Speakers, Inc for her comments posted on RabbiLIVE.com.

Craig Crawford also refuses to work with Helen on any future book projects.

Additionally, Helen has been dropped from a High School graduation key note speaker position.

Ari Fleischer, former White House Press Secretary, and Lanny Davis, former White House counsel, both are calling for Hearst Corporation to fire Helen immediately.

Of course, this was before she was retired.

Someone set up a Twitter page to channel the old gal's thoughts. Too funny. My favorite:

You call them terrorists, but some people call them freedom fighters. I call them all Achmed because I'm bad with names. What's a twitter?

Jonah's piece is good. Like this line: "Suddenly, all of these people and groups are stunned to discover that Helen Thomas is . . . Helen Thomas."



Did the President leave out the "...and many more" on purpose?

3 comments:

  1. someone has to start manufacturing the Helen Thomas Halloween costume, for sale in October

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of sending her a congrats on your retirement card. But I want to get one written in Hebrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one time I'm glad YouTube is blocked from work so I don't have to see that face pop up on my screen again. I feel like my soul leaves my body every time I see that face.

    Last night's RedEye did us all a favor and blurred out her face. The ugly voice and words remained, though.

    ReplyDelete