Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Reminder

I know this stuff is popping up everywhere to make sure conservatives aren't cowed by the accusation of inciting violence and as a (vain) attempt to shut the liberals up. But here are three really good links posted in the comments at this Slate article by commenter John Rohan to showcase the angry and violent tendencies of the American liberal:

  • Cape Veterans. Anti-war nuts never fail to disappoint.
  • Michelle Malkin. She kindly provides us with an "illustrated primer."
  • Bin's Corner. A portfolio of Bush hatred and differing viewpoints on the best method to kill him.

Wow, I forgot about the Betty Williams stuff. It's in the 3rd link. Excerpt:

“I have a very hard time with this word ‘non-violence,’ because I don’t believe that I am non-violent…. Right now, I would love to kill George Bush …. I don’t know how I ever got a Nobel Peace Prize, because when I see children die the anger in me is just beyond belief.”

Was Betty Williams ever questioned or investigated for making a threat against Bush? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment