Monday, February 7, 2011

Bizarro World Motown

Kudos to Mark Steyn for spending 45 minutes (so far) on Rush's show bashing that ridiculous Chysler/Eminem/Detroit commercial. That was a complete waste of money and an exercise in excessive turd-polishing funded by the tax-payer via government bailout programs. I'm buying a Ford if I ever buy another American car.

Some idiot called in to say Detroit isn't all that bad. Right. Let's just all ignore the glaring problems with the city and "go to our happy place".

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank goodness. A couple of my friends on FB thought it was the best commercial of the night. Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, I think.

    OTOH, most people seemed to hate the halftime show. I like the Peas, so I enjoyed it, even if the football pads on Fergie were over the top. And my daughter loves GNR so she was in ecstasy over Slash.

    ReplyDelete