Friday, June 21, 2013

Young mom "comes out" as Pro-Life

Great story. She was afraid her Pro-Life views might offend her liberal parents. After all, they wanted her to get an abortion when she got pregnant at 17 years of age. Excerpt:

Sorry to break the news, folks. I’m pro-life for many, many reasons. Yes, I do believe that the Bible is clear about this issue. But for me, I just have a hard time ignoring the scientific facts. I have a hard time believing that the testimonies of people who have worked in the abortion industry are “fake.” I know that those pictures of aborted children aren’t Photoshopped. I know countless women who regret their abortions. My mother-in-law hung out with Norma McCorvey, aka Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade. Norma, who helped make abortion legal, is now pro-life!

I mean, come on, guys. I have yet to meet someone who has made the switch from pro-life to pro-choice and has medical evidence to back up his or her claim.

3 comments:

  1. Meanwhile, Ace of Spades reveals that Chelsea Clinton wishes her maternal grandmother had been aborted. I'm not sure Chelsea would be able to grasp too much science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I read "Nixon never leaving office" and I immediately think "Watchmen". Then, lo and behold, a picture of the Watchmen. Choice link, thanks, Pik.

    ReplyDelete