Friday, May 30, 2008

Well, I'm white... where's my trust fund??

I heard Father Michael Phleger, the latest to go on a racist tear at Obama's nut-ball church, referred to as a "wigger". I'm not sure of the exact meaning of wigger, but I'm pretty sure it means "a person who wigs out." So I think he does indeed qualify for that description. Watch the video and tell me I'm wrong.



I guess now Obama has apologized for the racist remarks of this new albatross. It's become the new thang for them to do at the Trinity United Church of Christ, basically to flex their muscles while in the spotlight to increase their prestige and most likely their attendance numbers. Count the camera angles in this video -- there are at least four. Then the thing is edited and the finished product is really good with excellent sound quality. These people know what they are doing and are loving every minute of it.



So where is my effin' trust fund, dog?

6 comments:

  1. I want to know where mine is too? Is it me or do any of you think this "Padre" is the 21st Century Vanilla Ice? Word to your Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure has the hip-hop misogyny thang down, beatin' up on po' Hillary. "Bros before hos", I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What he says about H. Clinton is both funny and true. It's in no way racist or misogynistic.I am baffled by the abundance of conservatives sticking up for Hillary's "honor" lately...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy, you live down south, so I'm sure you have a trust fund, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My trustfund is in the "seedling stage" known as a 401(K) and a TINRY under-funded Roth IRA. I am rather hoping that I live long enough (and the world doesn't spin off its access) long enough that one day - by contributing a few duckets a week and forgetting - I too will be one of those "rich whiteys"... At least rich enough to leave a bequest that will build a few churches where a few Masses for the repose of my immortal soul will be offered.

    Ice, Ice Father...

    ReplyDelete