Monday, June 2, 2008

Harriet Christian: "God Damn the Democrats!"

Al Gore might have invented the Internet, but Warhol obviously envisioned it years earlier in his famed "fifteen minutes of fame" remark. So now Ms. Christian is famous for being the typical "woman scorned", and that by the Democratic Party. She needs a book deal, IMO. $100,000.00 advance, baby.

I was just looking at the context of the oft-quoted passage from Congreve's Mourning Bride; the first line could serve as a title here: "Vile and ingrate! too late thou shalt repent!!"



HT Moue Magazine which also provided this transcript:

I’m proud to be an older American woman. (Reporter: Where are you from?) New York City- Hillary’s state. The best nominee that’s possible. And the Democrats are throwing the election away. For what? An inadequate black male? Who would not have been running had it not been a white woman that was running for president. And I’m not going to shut my mouth anymore. I can be called white but you can’t be called black. That’s not my America! It’s equality for all of us. It’s about time we all stood up for it.

I’m no second class citizen. And God Damn the Democrats! (Reporter 2: Where are you from?) I’m from Manhattan. (Reporter: Could I get your name?) I just said my name. Why? Why do you want my name? Maybe you’re the CIA or the FBI? We couldn’t even find out where this convention was being held. (Reporter mumbles something, has the woman spell her name) I came here for the vote of every American. And our Democratic party threw us down the tubes. I was a second class citizen before. Now I’m nothing. Why? Because they wanna do what they wanna do. And they think we won’t turn and vote for McCain. Well, I’ve got news for all of you. McCain will be the next president of the United States.

I laughed at some of the Youtube comments. One idiotic Obama supporter smeared her with "She's not white, she's a Jew." Nice. I thought, wow, what an unfortunate last name for a Jewish person. Then I realized that to this bozo if you have a New York accent then you must be Jewish. That person probably learned this from watching Harvey Keitel play Judas in the "Last Temptation of Christ" and no doubt thinks everyone in Israel talks like that.

3 comments:

  1. hell hath no fury like a democrat baby boomer manhattanite woman scorned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viewing videos with my crappy internet connection is like pulling teeth, but it was worth it in this instance. God bless that broad! :-D

    Regarding the comments, it just proves something I've always noticed -- scratch a hard lefty, find an anti-Semite more than half the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, y'all. Just checking in to say "Hey." And also to figure out what my moribund blog is called so I can actually post something to it, LOL. (I can access it via my profile. I think.)

    Hot enough for ya? It's 98 in the shade down here in NC. Ah, that Global Warming....

    ReplyDelete