Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What does this and a pack of smokes get me?

I don't like to engage in omphaloskepsis too much here, as you've all hopefully noticed, but I'm laughing at my latest sitemeter report because from it I've learned that googling the phrase imperfect contrition yields this link on the first page of hits. Fortunately it's down on the page after more serious treatments of a serious matter.

I'd forgotten about that post. It was in reaction to some people calling into question some aspect of someone's apology.

Well, maybe this page will now become a google hit for the word omphaloskepsis.

2 comments:

  1. I'm telling ya, put the words "clip art" in your template and you'll get the best Google hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, but I suppose we should stop "talking about fight club."

    ReplyDelete