Thursday, January 15, 2009

765

This blog post is my seven hundred and sixty fifth (765th) post since I started this blog seven hundred and twenty-four (724) days ago. In honor of this milestone, I'm inviting everyone to become a follower of this blog. Diane has already done this, shaving her head and donning a white toga. Don't worry―it's not so bad―you get used to it after a few weeks.


She's got the chant down:

Pauli Rama Pauli Rama
Rama Lama Pauli Dingdong

Something like that. Anyway, it's easy to follow Est Quod Est or Contrapauli―or whatever this blog is called―just click the link on the right. Like smoking cigarettes, you can quit whenever you want to.

Hey, check it out... I'm following myself!

3 comments:

  1. This "follow this blog" thingie is new, isn't it? I'm guessing it's part of that "behavior-based" Google algo change we're hearing so much about. But...I'm betting most people won't even see that it's an option. Plus, it's only on Google Blogger blogs. Is it a true gauge of blog popularity? Or is it like an online election poll -- kind of misleading? Hmmm, questions, questions....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have become a "follower", although I'm not sure what all it entails. I'm just learning about my new Twitter thingie, which allows you to follow and be followed. (Sounds almost ominous.)

    I'm behind on my blog reading because I took a break from reading any for a couple of weeks earlier this month. I missed the latest Dreher dustup...I must catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Su/Di, the best thing about it that I can figure is that you have a way of putting your link on someone else's blog page. I'm likewise trying to figure out Twitter, which I haven't checked out in about 2 weeks. Been out of the country (Canada, eh.)

    ReplyDelete