Monday, June 14, 2010

Great comment on a new posting of "We Con the World"

Here's the comment I lol'd at on this vid from MrCarolinor:

Need to appoint an international commission of inquiry to investigate why the U.S. has built two tall buildings that were disturbing the humanitarian flyover of al Qaeda on 9/11.

Instant classic.

I'd heard on Sunday about the video being taken down by youtube, here's the story. Thing is? It's too late. I downloaded it using Real's free software when I first saw it, and obviously others have too. That's why you will continue to see it pop up on youtube and other sites.

I've been doing that for a lot of my favorite stuff especially if it's edgy or controversial, i.e., poking fun at Jihadis or leftists. Question: do you think that if folks used a We Are the World parody to make fun of George W. Bush that there would be a big fuss? Doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment