Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mondale tells Obama to get off the "Idiot Boards"

Constructive criticism from grouchy old guys is not always worth noting, but sometimes it is.



Loved how he laughed like a Scooby Doo villain when Clinton is mentioned. Might as well have said "Yeah, the old 'feel your pain' trick!" At any rate, I'm glad Uncle Walt points this out about the teleprompter so people can't just claim we're picking on the man when we make fun of it.


I forget if the Muppet in the brown suit is Statler or Waldorf, but doesn't Mondale look like him? I know, no mustache; I think it's the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Speaks poorly for Obambi that a stopped clock (i.e., right twice a day) like Mondale is able to provide him needed advice.

    P.S. Full disclosure: I'm formerly from MN and lived there when Mondale was in his full glory. But as they say here in TX, "I wasn't born here, but I got here as fast as I could".

    ReplyDelete