Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FeedBlitz Drive

I'm starting a "FeedBlitz Signup Drive" today. No, it doesn't have to do with trying to raise money for myself or a group I started at my house called Pauli's Kids. It's a service which is completely free and so far only one reader has taken advantage of it. Basically when you signup by entering your email and clicking on "Subscribe me" you begin getting an email each day I post something.

Believe me, this is useful; for example if I haven't blogged in awhile because I'm sleeping one off or just too lazy busy to blog you won't get an email.

And here's a bonus: I'm going to be starting an email newsletter which will be sent to all the members on the list. This will be chock full of reading material which you will not be able to find anywhere else. I'm thinking of calling the newsletter "The Staging Area". Or maybe "100% Organic Spam".



My modest goal is to sign up 15 readers. The drive will last 5 days, whether we reach the goal or not. Each day I will try to leverage your weaknesses and guilt feelings in order to coerce you into signing up. Since many of you are Catholics this should be easy.

So signup is over in the right sidebar, just above my profile picture. Just pop your email addy in there and click the button. FeedBlitz will then lead you down the Golden Road. Then you can "come join the party every day."

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I signed up. But I better not get any emails from Out Magazine or whatnot.

    To answer an earlier question I picture you driving a 72 gremlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that is such a good guess!!

    [chill bumps]

    But your wrong. Next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of that stupid president poll, why don't you put something substantial like a what car does Pauli drive?

    I figure there are probably a few essentials that we can bank on in your 70's era American vehicle:

    1) Either a Chuck Knoll or Jack Lambert bobble head.

    2) Terry Bradshaw's number glued onto the doors with Rolling Rock beer bottle caps.

    3) A Steel Curtain sun screen

    4) Our Lady of Perpetual Help Dash board statue

    5) Steel bar or sawed off baseball bat under the seat just in case.

    6) A lojack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are some others

    Kathleen drives a 2008 Escalade
    Diane drives a Red Audi R8
    Bubba drives a 1998 Civic
    J-Carp drives a Ford Superduty, kevlar lined cab, dual side mounted M240 50 Cal machine guns, 25,000 rounds of ammo.
    Paul Zummo relies on public transportation

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Cubeland. The weather in NE Ohio precludes any 70's era vehicles. The angry Browns fans keep me from showing any Pittsburgh pride. I'd have to have lojack, otherwise. Or Jack Ham and Jack Lambert.

    I met Jack Lambert in Jia-niggle once -- boring story.

    Numbers 4 and 5 are really close to the truth. Number 4 is certainly more important though.

    I think I'll take Cube up on the poll though. What does Pauli drive? I'll have 5 selections, we'll see what people guess.

    ReplyDelete