Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weather in Florida is Hot, Rudy G is Not

Things don't be looking so good down in Florida for America's mayor. I would suppose that the former Fred supporters will be a factor.


I haven't read or heard any substantive analysis on who they'll break for -- here's one piece about how it will help Romney, but it reads like it was penned by the Romney camp. We should really check with our Florida correspondent, Susan B. For some reason, I don't think she is thrilled with the Former Massachusetts Governor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pauli,

    I was arguing (in a friendly way) with a couple of my coworkers about this. They can't stand McCain and are supporting Romney since Fred dropped out. I still don't trust him. He's like a Republican version of Kerry. You're never sure where he really stands.

    ReplyDelete