Wednesday, February 25, 2015

David Corn (huh-huh) get flushed

A friend in Pittsburgh, married now, related to me the story of how he received a phone call from another bachelor while viewing B&B on 7/15/1994. "Are you seeing this? Are you seeing this!?" his friend frenetically inquired. That was the Cornholio episode. It was pretty funny, I admit.

So people of a certain age might remember where they were when they first experienced Cornholio's "birth". I will remember where I was, driving through Fairview Park, Ohio on February 23, 2015, when I heard the complete dismantling of David Corn's credibility by Hugh Hewitt.



Hugh Hewitt irritates me on many occasions but he is a master at what he does. He is basically a photographer of sorts; he is really good at showing what is there. Once Corn gets flustered he is toast. Flustered, flummoxed, flushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment